NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE 50 CONTINENTAL STATES OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA INCLUDING WASHINGTON D.C., AND PUERTO RICO, WHO HAVE REACHED THE AGE OF MAJORITY IN THEIR RESPECTIVE STATES OF RESIDENCE AS OF THE DATE OF ENTRY.
1. SPONSORS: The sponsors of this “Positivo Sweepstakes” (“Sweepstakes”) are Univision Interactive Media, Inc., 8200 NW 52 Terrace, Second Floor, Miami, FL 33166 and Post Foods, LLC (hereinafter “Sponsors”) 1 Upper Pond Road, Parsippany, NJ 07054.
The Administrator of this Sweepstakes is Univision Interactive Media Inc., 8200 NW 52 Terrace, Second Floor, Miami, FL 33166 (the “Administrator”).
2. ELIGIBILITY: This Sweepstakes is open to all legal residents of the 50 continental states of the United States of America including Washington D.C., and Puerto Rico, who have reached the age of majority in their respective states of residence as of the date of entry. Persons in any of the following categories are not eligible to participate or win a prize: (a) persons who from and after the date of entry, were or are employees or agents of Sponsors or their affiliates, parent, subsidiaries, or the service agencies or independent contractors of the above organization(s); (b) persons who are engaged in the development, production, distribution of materials, or drawing of winners for this Sweepstakes; and (c) persons who are immediate family of or who reside in the same household as any person in either of the preceding categories.
3. HOW TO ENTER: Beginning at 12:00:00 am Eastern Standard Time (“EST”) on February 21, 2013 through 11:59:59 pm EST on April 7, 2013 (the “Sweepstakes Period”), log on to www.univision.com/HBOats.com and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the entry form. You will be required to enter a unique code found inside specially-marked participating products: (while supplies last). To enter by mail without making a purchase, send a 3” x 5” card with complete first and last name, address, city, state, zip, phone number, email and age to: Positivo Sweepstakes, Attn: Honey Bunches of Oats, P.O. Box 362, Lynbrook, New York 11563-0362. Mail-in entries must be postmarked by April 8, 2013, and received by April 15, 2013.
Persons who enter by mail have an equal chance of winning as those who enter over the Internet.
Entries limited to one per person per email address per day, regardless of method entry, for the duration of the Sweepstakes Period. Only one prize per household.
Sponsors are not responsible for telecommunications, network, electronic, technical or computer failures of any kind or for lost, stolen, misdirected, mutilated, late, incomplete, inaccurate or illegible entry forms due. Entries that are mechanically reproduced, generated by a script, macro, or other automated means and/or otherwise not in compliance with these rules will be disqualified. The Administrator shall have the absolute right to determine if an entry form is in compliance with these rules.
4. PRIZE; ODDS OF WINNING: There will be one (1) Grand Prize and fifty five (55) First Prizes, Ten (10) Second Prizes, Fifteen (15) Third Prizes, Twenty (20) Fourth Prizes, awarded in this Sweepstakes. The Grand Prize consists of a round trip to Miami, Florida (“Destination City”) as set forth below:
• Round trip coach airfare for two to Miami, Florida.
• Four (4) days and three (3) nights stay at a hotel in Miami, Florida, in a standard room. Estimated at $1,000.00.
• Two (2) tickets to Premios Juventud, which takes place on or about July 18, 2013.
• Two (2) tickets to a “Premios Juventud” brunch with the cast of Despierta America, which takes place on or about July 17, 2013.
• Limited backstage access to Premios Juventud.
• $500 gift card.
• An opportunity to meet personality Aaron Diaz at a time and place to be coordinated by Sponsors.
In order to be eligible to claim the Grand Prize, the winner and accompanying guest must be able to travel no later than July 16, 2013. If Sponsor is unable to provide a meet and greet with Aaron Diaz for any reason, no compensation or substitution will be provided in lieu thereof; however, remainder of prize package will be awarded and Sponsor will have no further obligation to such winner. The originating airport, as well as hotel and transportation will be decided at Sponsors’ sole discretion. The actual retail value of the grand prize may vary depending on travel dates and winner’s place of departure. Approximate Retail Value of Grand Prize: $5,000.00.
If the winner’s residence is located within 100 miles or less of the Destination City (as determined by Sponsors), he/she will not be eligible for air travel, which will be substituted by adequate ground transportation. There will be no additional compensation. Winner and guest must coordinate travel arrangements with Sponsors. Travel to and from the departure airport, meals, room service, laundry service, gratuities, beverages, personal purchases including souvenirs, telephone calls and any other miscellaneous expenses not specifically listed herein are the sole responsibility of the winner and travel guest. Winner and guest must travel on the same itinerary. Airline tickets are non-refundable/non-transferable and are not valid for upgrades or frequent flyer mileage accrual. Additional restrictions may apply.
There will be additional prizes awarded in this Sweepstakes, as follows:
• Fifty-five (55) First Prizes, each consisting of one (1) year’s supply of Honey Bunches of Oats cereal, valued at one hundred dollars ($100.00) per prize;
• Ten (10) Second Prizes, each consisting of one (1) fifty dollar ($50.00) gift card;
• Fifteen (15) Third Prizes, each consisting of a twenty dollar ($20.00) gift card; and,
• Twenty (20) Fourth Prizes, each consisting of a ten dollar ($10.00) gift card.
The approximate retail value of all prizes awarded is $11,600.00.
Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received.
If due to a printing, production or other error, more prizes are claimed than are intended to be awarded for any prize; the intended prizes will be awarded in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. In no event will more than the stated number of prizes be awarded.
Sponsors reserve the right to substitute any or all of the prize components with any article or service of similar or greater value at their sole discretion. No substitutions, cash redemption, or transfers of prizes permitted by winners.
5. DRAWING: Representatives of Administrator, whose decision will be final and binding in all respects, will select all winners in a random drawing from all eligible entries combined and received, during the Sweepstakes Period. Said drawing shall take place after the end of the Sweepstakes Period on or about April 15, 2013. The winners will then be notified within one (1) day after the drawing by telephone or e-mail, at Sponsors’ sole discretion. In the event that Sponsors cannot reach any possible winner within one (1) day after attempting to notify the winner, or if the possible winner is ineligible, such person will forfeit the prize and an alternate possible winner will be selected. Sponsors will select a new winner according to these rules from the remaining eligible entries. The Grand Prize winner must sign an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability Release; and a W-9 form, which must be returned within three (3) days after being notified. Failure to return any required documentation as listed herein will result in the prize being forfeited. Additionally, if a winner is ineligible, it will be deemed as if said winner has rejected the prize, and Sponsors will select a new winner in accordance with these Official Rules.
6. ADDITIONAL CONDITIONS: Sponsors reserve the right to terminate this Sweepstakes if fraud, technical failures, or any other factor beyond Sponsors’ reasonable control impairs the integrity of the Sweepstakes as determined by Sponsors in their sole discretion. At their sole discretion, Sponsors may disqualify any person whom they consider to have intentionally violated the Official Rules or any element of this Sweepstakes. By participating, entrants agree: (a) to be bound by the Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsors; (b) to release and hold harmless Sponsors and Univision Communications Inc., and Post Foods, LLC, Aaron Diaz and any other person or entity associated with fulfillment of this Sweepstakes and their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, stations and independent contractors, and their respective directors, officers, employees, and agents, including advertising and promotion agencies, from any and all liability with respect to acceptance, possession or use (or misuse) of the prize or participation in the Sweepstakes. Winner agrees to permit Sponsors Univision Communications Inc., and Post Foods, LLC to use his/her name, address, city, state, photograph, videotape or any likeness for advertising or publicity purposes for no additional compensation. Prizes are not replaceable if lost, damaged or stolen.
7. TAXES: Taxes (federal, state, and local) are the sole responsibility of the winners and the winner of the Grand Prize and his/her guest will be required to complete a W-9 tax form.
8. WINNER LIST: For the name of the prize-winners, available after April 15, 2013, please send a separate, self-addressed stamped envelope to “Honey Bunches of Oats Positivo Sweepstakes” – Winner”, 8200 NW 52 Terrace, Second Floor, Miami, FL 33166. No requests will be accepted after May 15, 2013.
9. COPY OF THE RULES: To obtain a copy of the rules, please send a separate, self-addressed stamped envelope to “Honey Bunches of Oats Positivo Sweepstakes” – Rules”, 8200 NW 52 Terrace, Second Floor, Miami, FL 33166. No requests will be accepted after May 15, 2013.
10. APPLICABLE LAW: The Sweepstakes is subject to all U.S. federal, state and local laws and regulations. Entrants agree that these rules are governed by the laws of the State of New York, without giving effect to conflicts of law rules. Participant agrees: (1) under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waves all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased; (2) claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or any prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; and exclusive jurisdiction for such matters shall be in New York state courts; (3) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred in participating in this Sweepstakes and in no event will Participant be entitled to receive attorney’s fees, or any other costs.
11. GENERAL CONDITIONS: Online entries made with multiple e-mail addresses, under multiple identities or through the use of any other device or artifice to enter multiple times will be deemed invalid. Winning entries will be deemed to have been submitted by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address from which the entry was made. The authorized email account holder is deemed as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an internet access provider, service provider or other organization that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses or the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Sponsors are not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate transcription of entry information, technical malfunctions, lost/delayed data transmission, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, line failures of any telephone network, computer equipment, software, inability to access any online service or web site, inability to submit the online entry form, or any other technical or human error or malfunction, or any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation in, or downloading any materials in connection with this Sweepstakes, or for late, lost or misdirected entries. If this Sweepstakes or any web site associated therewith (or any portion thereof) becomes corrupted or otherwise does not permit entry in the Sweepstakes, or if infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, actions by entrants, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes, in Sponsors’ sole opinion, corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper operation of this Sweepstakes, Sponsors reserve the right, at their sole discretion, to disqualify any individual suspected of being implicated in such action, and/or to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this Sweepstakes or any portion thereof. In the event of cancellation, all applicable prizes will be awarded from among all eligible entries received prior to cancellation. ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY ONLINE SERVICE OR WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSORS RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES AND/OR OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.